3-A Model to Address Adolescent Anguish-Aggression Addiction and Abuse "THE MILLENIUM KID TURNS 16"
27th July 2016 educators and allied professionals from leading schools of Kolkata came together and joined hands with UMMEED for an advocacy event that discussed at length the changing lifestyle of adolescents in the present age.
- The need to understand adolescent problems and change or modify our thoughts and mentality.
- Ways to deal and control their aggression, anger, abuse.
- The need to move with the time and equip ourselves with the skills to help our children as educators.
- Importance of transforming the negative energy into creativity thereby bridging the gap between the adolescent and adults.
- “PrincipaIs, counsellors, special educators coming together Ummeed platform, breaking barriers building bridges! Thank you Ma’am for providing an excellent platform for experience and exposure at your conclave”. - Ms Kakoli Ghosh, Principal, Lions Calcutta Greater Vidya Mandir, Kolkata